Plant Therapy has this tradition each year in December where they give you a new promotion or coupon, if you will, for almost each day in December. These promotions and specials are only valid for that particular day. For example, on December 3, 2017, they offered 15 percent off all organic essential oils including blends and their Kidsafe oils.
Here’s the current list of specials so far. Bookmark this page and come back to see what each day’s special is.
Remember to click this link below and to enter your coupon code to receive the special.
- November 24: $10 OFF Any $30 Purchase; Coupon code: DAY1
- November 25: Extra 15% OFF Plant Therapy Bargain Bin; Coupon code: DAY2
- November 26: 20% OFF Carrier Oils and Carrier Oil Blends; Coupon code: DAY3
- November 27: 25% OFF 7 & 7 Aromafuse Gift Set; Coupon code: DAY4
- November 28: 20% OFF Pre-diluted Roll-On Singles and Synergies; Coupon code: DAY5
- November 29: FREE Gift with $10 Purchase; Coupon code: DAY6
- November 30: 15% OFF Chakra Set and Chakra Synergies; Coupon code: DAY7
- December 1: FREE 10 mL Undiluted Lemon when you buy a 10 mL Undiluted Lavender; Coupon code: DAY8
- December 2: FREE Holiday Season Synergy with $15 Purchase; Coupon code: DAY9
- December 3: 15% OFF Organic Essential Oils; Coupon code: DAY10
- December 4: FREE 10 mL Frankincense Serrate with $20 Purchase; Coupon code: DAY11
- December 5: FREE Mystery Gift with $15 Purchase; Coupon code: DAY12
- December 6: 15% OFF Kidsafe Synergies & Kidsafe Sets; Coupon code: DAY13
- December 7: 15% OFF Diffusers; Coupon code: DAY14
- December 8: 25% OFF All Cases; Coupon code: DAY15
- December 9: 30% OFF Kidsafe Lil’ Stinkers and Signature Blends; Coupon code: DAY16
- December 10: FREE 10 mL Immune Aid when you buy a 10 mL Germ Fighter; Coupon code: DAY17
- December 11: FREE 2.5 mL Blue Tansy with $35 Purchase; Coupon code: DAY18
- December 12: $34.95 Mystery Grab Bags worth at least $70; Coupon code: DAY19
- December 13: Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint only $14.95; Coupon code: DAY20
- December 14: FREE Mystery Gift with $20 Purchase; Coupon code: DAY21
- December 15: 50% OFF Jewelry; Coupon code: DAY22
- December 16: FREE 10 mL Nighty Night when you buy a 16 oz Fractionated Coconut Oil; Coupon code: DAY23
- December 17: Triple Reward Points; Coupon code: DAY24
- December 18: Use All Previous Deals
- December 19: Use All Previous Deals (One More Day!)
Deals have ended for this year.
Please refer to this dilution chart when diluting your essential oils. It is recommended that you dilute any essential oil that you use regardless of brand. Essential oils are strong and very potent and many can and do cause skin sensitivity, especially with children.
Plant Therapy has this awesome dilution chart you can reference.
For babies, dilute at 0.5% or even 0.25% (half of the 0.5% amount. So, use 3 drops of your essential oil and dilute it in 4 teaspoons of carrier oil for 0.5% or 8 teaspoons of carrier oil for 0.25%.
Use the 1% dilution ratio for daily use. Mix 3 essential oil drops for every 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
If you need a stronger dose for a short period of time, use the 5% dilution ratio by adding 15 essential oil drops for every 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
For really, really severe situations, you can up it to 10 percent dilution ratio for small acute areas of concern. For this, you would mix 15 essential oil drops for every teaspoon of carrier oil.
Recommended Essential Oil Brands
Because essential oils have therapeutic properties that make them so useful in our lives, you want to make sure that the essential oils you purchase are pure and contain all of the healing components that you are looking for. Unfortunately, there are some unscrupulous companies out there that sell diluted oils or even fake oils that will do you harm if you use them for therapeutic purposes.
The companies that I recommend and who consistently receive positive reviews on their essential oils are these: